Wednesday, September 15, 2010

First Chesley Reunion

July 30th, 2010
Heather Hunt gave a very touching tribute to her Grandpa.
It was the highlight of the reunion!



Grandpa Chesley seemed very pleased with his
American flag, medal, picture and certificate.
It was about time he was honored for his service.


We all loved the pie eating contest!

I think that the contestants loved it the most!

Thank you David Lee for the pictures!

I really enjoyed our first family reunion. I loved seeing all of my nieces and nephews, & their families. I want us to continue to keep in touch and add to this blog whenever you would like to.
Pictures are always very fun to see, and updates of what is happening in your family is so valuable to us.
Love you all,
Vie


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the great new blog! I will look forward to contributing and reading it to find out what's up with everyone.

    ReplyDelete